Family Tree Clinic is a non-profit community clinic dedicated to putting sexual and reproductive health care within your reach. They believe each individual person is deserving of not only high-quality and affordable services, but also of affirming, individualized, and respectful care.
During the pandemic, Family Tree Clinic wants to offer a free care kit to their community members! This kit includes:
- 1 reusable cloth mask
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer (4 oz.)
- 3 Information sheets on COVID-19 saliva testing
- 2 information sheets on the COVID-19 contact tracing app
- 1 information sheet on COVID-19 Community Coordinators
How to get a free Reusable Face Mask and More from Family Tree:
- First, click on this link and you will be redirected to the Family Tree Clinic official Google Form.
- Then you just have to fill out the form with your information and shipping address.
- Due to staff capacity and slower postal services, supplies may take a few weeks to arrive.