Ricotta and spinach lasagna
Published on November 22, 2019 8:39 AM
Servings : 6, Prep. time : 25 minutes, Cooking : 30 minutes, Category: Main Course, Cuisine: French
- Frozen spinach : 1 kg - 2.20462 pounds
- Lasagna plates : 1 package
- Ricotta : 250 g - 8.81849 ounce
- Gruyere grated : 200 g - 7.05479 ounce
- Bechamel sauce : 65 cl - 0.17171 gallon
- Butter, salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- In a saucepan, defrost the spinach on low heat and remove the remaining water.
- Chop the spinach coarsely, season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare a very smooth béchamel, salt and pepper then add the ricotta and mix.
- In a buttered baking dish, lay a layer of lasagna, a layer of spinach, a layer of bechamel and grated cheese.
- Repeat the process several times and finish with a layer of lasagna with a little bechamel and cover with a thick layer of Gruyere.
- Bake at 200 ° C for 20 minutes. Serve the lasagna with ricotta and hot spinach.