Apple and cinnamon puff pastry
Published on November 15, 2019 8:45 AM
Servings : 4, Prep time : 10 min, Cooking time : 25 min, Category : desert | bread and pastries, Style: French
- Apples : 4
- Puff pastry : 1 roll
- Butter : 50 g - 1.7637
- Brown sugar powder : 4 tablespoons
- Cinnamon : 2 teaspoons
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Peel and cut the apples into cubes.
- Fry in pan with butter and cinnamon. Let cool.
- Spread the dough on the previously buttered baking sheet and cut into 15 cm squares.
- Cover with apples a rectangular half of each of the squares and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Close the dough to form the triangles.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining sugar and put in the oven for 25 minutes.
Apple and cinnamon puff pastries can be enjoyed hot or cold.