Apple and cinnamon puff pastry
Published on November 15, 2019 8:45 AM
Servings : 4, Prep time : 10 min, Cooking time : 25 min, Category : desert | bread and pastries, Style: French
- Apples : 4
- Puff pastry : 1 roll
- Butter : 50 g - 1.7637
- Brown sugar powder : 4 tablespoons
- Cinnamon : 2 teaspoons
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Peel and cut the apples into cubes.
- Fry in pan with butter and cinnamon. Let cool.
- Spread the dough on the previously buttered baking sheet and cut into 15 cm squares.
- Cover with apples a rectangular half of each of the squares and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Close the dough to form the triangles.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining sugar and put in the oven for 25 minutes.
Apple and cinnamon puff pastries can be enjoyed hot or cold.
You enjoyed this article? Give it 5 stars !