Quick Aubergine gratin
Published on September 23, 2019 5:36 AM
Servings: 4, Preparation time : 10 min, Cooking time: 60 min, Category: Main Course
- Aubergines : 2
- Coulis of tomatoes : 500 ml - 0.13209 gallon
- Mozzarella : 250 g - 8.81849 ounce
- Grated cheese : 50 g - 1.7637 ounce
- Olive oil : 2 tablespoons
- Provence herbs : 2 tablespoons
- Salt & pepper.
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C.
- Brush the gratin dish with the olive oil.
- Cut the mozzarella into slices.
- Wash the aubergines, remove the ends and cut them into thin slices.
- In the dish, arrange half the aubergine slices, cover with half of the mozzarella and tomato coulis, sprinkle half of the herbs of Provence, salt and pepper.
- Renew the operation with all the ingredients for the second layer.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake aubergine gratin for an hour.
- Serve it hot.